Welcome to our website - Holy Monastery of Saint Raphael - Mytilini - Greece.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without COMPANY’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Greece.
- We are committed to protecting your privacy. Authorized employees within the company on a need to know basis only use any information collected from individual customers. We constantly review our systems and data to ensure the best possible service to our customers. Parliament has created specific offences for unauthorised actions against computer systems and data.
- YOUR MEMBERSHIP ACCOUNT
If you use this site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. The Monastery of Saint Raphael and its associates reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in their sole discretion.
ORDER CANCELLATION RIGHT
For any order cancellation (total or partial) you should send an e-mail to infoieramoni-agiou-rafail.gr or call 0030 22510-71708 to speak with a representative of ieramoni-agiou-rafail.gr. This feature is provided before we notify you about the delivery of your order to the carrier by email.
You have the right to return the products you have purchased within 14 calendar days of the date you received them.
Refunds are accepted provided that:
* You communicated the same day or next business day with our e-shop via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* The products are in the same condition that you received them, without being unsealed or tampering with the packaging.
* The products are accompanied by a retail receipt or invoice.
CHARGES IN CASE OF RETURN OF PRODUCTS
1. If the reason for returning the product is due to the fault of the ieramoni-agiou-rafail.gr (eg Product Code Incorrect, etc.), the shipping costs of the return of the product shall be borne by the ieramoni-agiou-rafail.gr as the shipping costs of the second shipment of the product.
2. Where the refund is due to the fault of the consumer, the transport costs shall be borne by the consumer.
In the latter case, the value of the product is reimbursed to the consumer without including the shipping costs of the original shipment and return of the product, as well as the delivery costs (if any).
TIME OF DELIVERY OF PRODUCTS FROM US
The delivery of the products to the courier or forwarding company, if these are readily available from ieramoni-agiou-rafail.gr, are made the next business day if the order is made until 12:00 noon. Product transfers always take place at the customer's responsibility * and are performed with the co-operating courier company depending on the customer's area. In any case, they are carried out at the expense of the consumer.
The goods travel on behalf of and at the risk of the buyer and remain in our possession until the final payment.
These terms and conditions form part of the Agreement between the Client and ourselves. Your accessing of this website and/or undertaking of a booking or Agreement indicates your understanding, agreement to and acceptance, of the Disclaimer Notice and the full Terms and Conditions contained herein. Your statutory Consumer Rights are unaffected.
© Monastery of Saint Raphael 2021 All Rights Reserved